skyecastle world
You Are Welcome
skyecastle world
You Are Welcome
skyecastle world
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sport, entertainment, politics, health

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
stat counter

Iggy Azalea Tweets Response to Erykah Badu's Soul Train Awards Insult

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Iggy Azalea Tweets  Response to Erykah  Badu's Soul Train  Awards Insult Empty
PostSubject: Iggy Azalea Tweets Response to Erykah Badu's Soul Train Awards Insult   Iggy Azalea Tweets  Response to Erykah  Badu's Soul Train  Awards Insult I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2015 11:35 am

While hosting the Soul Train Awards earlier this week, Erykah Badu told everyone how she really feels about Iggy Azalea, saying that what she does is "definitely not rap." Though Iggy's stayed relatively quiet on social media recently, she logged back on to sort of address Erykah's comment in a Twitter spree that also covered her next album and the health of one of her horses. "We are days from 2016, but I came online today and saw it's still cool to try and discredit my 2014 accomplishments," she wrote. "LOL, fucking hell. Seems exhausting. Anyway — I've been enjoying the holiday season and I hope you all have too."
Her 2016 accomplishments are still under construction, it seems. Iggy said she's finished with a new album save for some features that still need to be recorded, but she and her label are "​still just figuring out how things should work​." She's also dealing with some horse drama — apparently one of her noble steeds might have Lyme disease. But on a happier note, she thinks Lady Gaga "looks beautiful" in that Barnes & Noble commercial with Tony Bennett. Iggy signed off by saying "see you next year," so that might be all the news she sees fit to tweet in 2015. Get well soon, Iggy's horse!
Back to top Go down
http://skyegist.nstars.org

Iggy Azalea Tweets Response to Erykah Badu's Soul Train Awards Insult
Page 1 of 1