skyecastle world
You Are Welcome
skyecastle world
You Are Welcome
skyecastle world
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sport, entertainment, politics, health

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
stat counter

Badass 21-Year-Old Woman Fights Off Guy Who Attacked Her

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Badass 21-Year-Old Woman Fights Off Guy Who Attacked Her Empty
PostSubject: Badass 21-Year-Old Woman Fights Off Guy Who Attacked Her   Badass 21-Year-Old Woman Fights Off Guy Who Attacked Her I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2015 11:11 am

​An insanely badass 21-year-old woman fought off a man who attacked her in Sheffield, England, and left him looking like absolute garbage, The Star reports.
The victim says Johnathon Holmes, 35, followed the woman home from work for over a mile. Once she realized he was following her, she crossed the road three times to try and avoid him, but he continued to trail her.
Just as she was going to call her partner, she says Holmes dragged her into the bushes nearby. She then punched him twice in the stomach and screamed, while he climbed on top of her saying, "You are going to enjoy this."
Fortunately, she was able to hit him with the house keys she had in her hand and bite down on his tongue when he put it in her mouth. Her screams were also heard by several people nearby, which caused Holmes to try to run away, but he was eventually found by police later that night. Holmes was also seen on CCTV hiding behind walls and watching women who were by themselves.
The woman later told the Sheffield Crown Court, "I believed without a doubt this man was going to rape me. My life would have been over — he might as well have killed me right there. I was so terrified but so angry." Judge Sarah Wright said she had "no doubt whatsoever" that he had targeted the woman and praised the young woman for her "considerable bravery and courage."
The woman's lawyer added that her client said, "He won't do anything like this to a woman again," which is hopefully the case.
While anyone who survives a brutal attack should be considered brave whether they're able to fight back or not, this woman deserves her own superhero movie stat
Back to top Go down
http://skyegist.nstars.org

Badass 21-Year-Old Woman Fights Off Guy Who Attacked Her
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
skyecastle world :: Dating-
Jump to: