skyecastle world
You Are Welcome
skyecastle world
You Are Welcome
skyecastle world
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sport, entertainment, politics, health

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
stat counter

Klopp: I’ll speak to Liverpool goalkeeping coach about selecting Bogdan against Southampton

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Klopp: I’ll speak to Liverpool goalkeeping coach about selecting Bogdan against Southampton Empty
PostSubject: Klopp: I’ll speak to Liverpool goalkeeping coach about selecting Bogdan against Southampton   Klopp: I’ll speak to Liverpool goalkeeping coach about selecting Bogdan against Southampton I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2015 10:33 am

Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp has confirmed that he could hand Adam Bogdan a rare start in the Capital One Cup against Southampton on Wednesday.
The Hungarian has featured in the previous two rounds of the competition for the Reds and has performed admirably when called upon.
JK: “I haven’t spoken to John Achterberg about it yet [which goalkeeper will start]. Adam could play but we will decide later.”
— Liverpool FC (@LFC) December 1, 2015
However, Simon Mignolet is the Reds’ preferred choice overall, but Klopp has hinted that Bogdan could play against Ronald Koeman’s men.
Their Premier League opponents are likely to provide sterner competition than Carlisle United and Bournemouth, who the Reds beat in their previous rounds
Back to top Go down
http://skyegist.nstars.org

Klopp: I’ll speak to Liverpool goalkeeping coach about selecting Bogdan against Southampton
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
skyecastle world :: Sport-
Jump to: