skyecastle world
You Are Welcome
skyecastle world
You Are Welcome
skyecastle world
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sport, entertainment, politics, health

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
stat counter

Manchester United hero ‘knew his time was up’ under Van Gaal

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Manchester United hero ‘knew his time was up’ under Van Gaal Empty
PostSubject: Manchester United hero ‘knew his time was up’ under Van Gaal   Manchester United hero ‘knew his time was up’ under Van Gaal I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2015 10:50 am

Manchester United made a bold decision to employ Louis van Gaal as manager, with the hierarchy probably knowing his stern ways would upset at least a few players. One of the first to go was Darren Fletcher, and the Scot has spoken out about his transfer away from Manchester United.
“I knew my time was up. It would have been harder to leave if Sir Alex was still there, but the club had moved on.”Fletcher began.“I enjoyed my time under Louis van Gaal and I learnt a lot, but it never happened for me under him.”
It always felt that ever since he suffered that horrific illness he was always going to struggle at Manchester United. Fair play to him though, he got himself back fit, and fought his way into West Brom’s plans where he is now captain.
Back to top Go down
http://skyegist.nstars.org

Manchester United hero ‘knew his time was up’ under Van Gaal
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
skyecastle world :: Sport-
Jump to: